Our Blog and Twitter Accounts
Blog: IP Trends
Our blog is for the purpose of providing useful information to users of the patent system, particularly those involved in biotech activities. It is written from the perspective of a UK-based European patent attorney and aims to provide specific advice about writing, prosecuting and defending patents and patent applications, as well as more general articles on biotech and pharma.
Links to selected blog posts are provided below:
- Top 10 Tips For Drafting Biotechnology Patent Cases for the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Top 10 Tips for Inventive Step (Obviousness) Arguments for Biotech Cases at the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Top 10 Tips for Drafting Biotech Patent Claims for the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Top 10 Pieces of Advice to Patent Applicants From a European Biotech Attorney
- Top 10 Problematic Things for a Patent Attorney to Advise On
- Top 10 Biotech Patent Claims You Cannot Have In Europe
Our Twitter Accounts
We have two Twitter accounts. The first is called PatentClever and is @HollyIPLtd http://twitter.com/hollyipltd, providing patent news. The second is called BiotechWisdom and is @BusinessSnippet http://twitter.com/BusinessSnippet, providing news relevant to biotech and pharma business issues.